Intervention. Operations. Training. Development.
B.E.T, Rap Music, and Rap Videos
This course was designed to have parents, teachers, mentors and other adults take a back seat and WATCHhow our young adults think, feel, act, react and what they believe about the phenomenal world of Rap Music. Thiscourse will assist the enrollees with accepting the facts that The Rap Music Culture (although entertainment) isrealistically apart of our children’s lives in which needs to be appropriately addressed if a healthy and balancedrelationship is to exist. This course includes:
• Is B.E.T, Rap Music and Rap Videos raising yourchildren
• What is Rap music
• What is Hip Hop
• What is Hardcore Rap
• What is Gangster Rap
• What is a Video Magazine
• How street credibility is established andmaintained
• Do parents who monitor music have betterbehaved children
• Learning the music culture, growth and focus…the best way
to bridge the gap betweenparents and children.
• Do they really try to do what they see celebritiesdo
• Do they really try to live the way they hear thecelebrities say they live
• Whose fault is it really
• Solutions for positive change
• Do celebrities ‘really’ control the way our kidsthink and behave with their music
• Is it ‘really’ out of control
Who Will Benefit From Completing this Course
This course was specifically designed to give the misunderstood adult the opportunity to play the role of the fly-on-the-wall and ‘hear it from the horse’s mouth’ withregards to ‘How music influences their lives’. The tremendous benefit comes from being able to silentlyobserve several groups of pre-teens, teens and young adults in several group settings.