The Relationships Training
This course was created after more than 500 hours of research with Professional Relationship Therapist as well as sitting through relationship groups comprised of both women and men in groups of all men, all women and mixed. Coordinated with proven theory, these works are comprised of a host of study guides, books, resources and couples relationship building games.
• Who were you vs. who are you
• Is he right for you
• Is she right for you
• Establishing respect from the beginning
• What exactly is love
• Am I love or am I just deeply infatuated
• Is he cheating, and if so, what do I do
• Is she cheating, and if so, what do I do
• What is happiness
• Are you really happy
• How do you find happiness
• How do you work at a productive relationship
• How do you make unstable relationship stable
• Is the relationship worth saving
• How do you mend a broken heart?
• Friendship, Trust, Honesty, Respect and
• How to make it work: Turning
a relationship into a lifetime marriage
Who Will Benefit From Completing This Course
Anyone that is interested in discovering the common
sense ‘Real-Time’ facts surrounding their relationship.
This course will assist participants with not only identifying
where challenges (within a relationship) currently lie, but also
how to proactively address those challenges, creating a
plan-of-action for future balance and success.
Intervention. Operations. Training. Development.